The forms provided here were designed by University Archives & Historical Collections (UACH) staff to use when transferring records. For questions regarding the completion of these forms, please contact UAHC staff at (517) 355-2330 or email@example.com.
- Transmittal/inventory form (PDF)*
- Transmittal/inventory form (Word)
- Transmittal/inventory (continuation) form (PDF)*
- Transmittal/inventory (continuation) form (Word)
Brochures, bulletins, and newsletters
UAHC staff will be creating brochures, bulletins, and newsletters to help the MSU community manage records more efficiently.
UAHC also will be creating a records management blog with an RSS feed. Those who wish to be added to an e-mail list for updates about this should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research compliance (regulations, policies, procedures, safety and security, facilities)
- Manual of Business Practices
- Office of the Registrar
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Student Records and the Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Resources for Securing Institutional Data
- Michigan Freedom of Information Act
- Michigan Records Management Services
- Michigan Archival Association
- International Organization for Standardization
- American National Standards Institute
- National Information Standards Organization
- National Fire Protection Association
- Department of Defense Joint Interoperability Test Command Records Management Application
- NAGARA Document Library