Mission & Vision
University Archives & Historical Collections provides records management services to the university and preserves and provides access to the institution’s historical records. It also maintains historical collections that support faculty and student research and classroom instruction.
The vision of University Archives & Historical Collections is to:
- Provide departments and campus units with efficient and timely records management services
- Expand the services of the records management program to include digital and born digital records and documents
- Deliver high quality responses to administrative, departmental, and research requests for information
- Encourage research collections to be incorporated into the teaching experience to provide unique educational and research opportunities for MSU students
- Provide access to the UAHC’s collections through the reading room, online resources, and social networking